
So I have FINALLY read the sequel to the Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller. The sequel is called All You Desire and I just love, love, loved it!!!! This is one of those rare times when the sequel is actually better than the first novel! The main character Haven finds out a lot about herself and her past lives in the sequel. Haven is really starting to develop as a character in All You Desire. Of course, however, there is tons of romance and mystery in All You Desire. You even kinda pity and love the bad guy in this novel. All You Desire brings you down a pathway of twists and turns that sometimes you are shocked and unprepared to take. This is a fantastic read for just about anyone! You can really tell that the characters are well thought out and have nice background material. This novel will keep you wanting more! I can not wait for the third book in the series to be published!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment